This kit has the beginner in mind! Learn the technique of coiled basketry!
These instructions will teach you how to coil a small fragrant pine needle basket.
Coiling is a basketry method where one material is wrapped around another in a spiral. Generally the materials used for wrapping are soft and flexible while the coil can be a bit more rigid.
Basketry requires patience and perseverance. Keep at it and you will be proud of your new skills and finished basket.
- Our kit includes: pine needles, hemp twine, tapestry needle and color photo instructions
- You will need: boiling water, hand towel, scissors
- Kit makes one coiled basket about 2-1/2" wide by 1-1/2" tall
- Ages 8 and up, adult participation necessary for younger ages
- Made in USA
- Ships in 7-10 days
- Return/refund within 14 days